Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A few months later

I guess I need to give a brief update. I am still the shop manager. some days are better than others. I guess if it wasn't for people behaving like children it would be easy. " He started it!" Are you kidding me? we are adults right? guess not.

The family is great. They have music camp this week. Jd is doing very well and Connie is teaching 5th graders. Nate and Caleb are keeping the helpers busy.

I have moved to the Missouri Guard. It will be a great fit. They will be assigning me to a unit immediatly! This is what I have been wanting since starting the program. I will also be able to go back to Joplin and stay with family on weekends. Save money , have a shorter drive and get to do direct ministry. The down side is? Well, I really will miss the guys that I have gotten to know over the last year and a half. Great guys that are going to do great things for the kingdom. But this is a small world and a smaller army, I am sure we will cross paths again very soon.

No comments: